Rambus lost the Antitrust case, BUT:
"Going into the deliberations, seven of the 12 jurors sided with Rambus', this person said. Nine was the minimum number needed to deliver a verdict."
"Micron cut a deal with DOJ to avoid prosecution, and the juror said that had he known of the company's role in the probe, it may have made a difference in his deliberations."
Latest Rambus News
Copy & Paste!
- Thu May 28 17:08:01 2015 The DDR5-HBM connection
- Thu May 7 16:10:00 2015 Rambus to Present at the Jefferies 2015 Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
- Wed Apr 29 13:01:31 2015 Rambus celebrates 25 years of innovation
- Sun Apr 26 20:14:01 2015 10-Q for Rambus, Inc.
- Fri Apr 24 19:18:06 2015 Securing an evolving cryptographic landscape
- Wed Apr 22 14:04:00 2015 Rambus Cryptography Research division showcases security cores @ RSA 2015
- Wed Apr 22 14:04:00 2015 Lensless imaging and sensing for brain interfaces
- Tue Apr 21 12:35:51 2015 What ARM and Rambus Have in Common
- Tue Apr 21 09:20:01 2015 Rambus (RMBS) Beats on Q1 Earnings, Revenues In Line - Analyst Blog
- Mon Apr 20 17:00:00 2015 Rambus Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today
Copy & Paste!
Disclaimer: This WebSite is not connected with Rambus inc. All brands and company names are the property of their respective holders. Rambus.org disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Rambus, RDRAM, XDR and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus inc. Direct Rambus, Direct RDRAM, RIMM, SO-RIMM, RaSer and QRSL are trademarks of Rambus inc. All information posted on this site is assumed to be accurate and not misleading. Posted messages on the message board are only the opinion of the poster. Nothing on this site is a substitute for your own research. Information on this site should not be relied upon for trading or any other purpose. Never assume that you are anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Your IP is 188.8.131.52.