Rambus lost the Antitrust case, BUT:
"Going into the deliberations, seven of the 12 jurors sided with Rambus', this person said. Nine was the minimum number needed to deliver a verdict."
"Micron cut a deal with DOJ to avoid prosecution, and the juror said that had he known of the company's role in the probe, it may have made a difference in his deliberations."
Latest Rambus News
Copy & Paste!
- Wed May 22 23:50:03 2013 Rambus' CEO Presents at B. Riley & Co. 2013 Annual Investor Conference (Transcript)
- Mon May 20 16:15:00 2013 Rambus Engineers and Inventors to Present Three Papers at Electronic System Technologies Conference & Exhibition 2013
- Mon May 20 16:05:00 2013 Rambus Announces Winners of the 2013 ?Innovator of the Future? Scholarship Award
- Fri May 17 16:05:00 2013 Rambus to Present at the 14th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference
- Thu May 16 16:55:07 2013 Rambus at JPMorgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference (Transcript)
- Fri May 10 16:46:00 2013 Rambus to Present at the J.P. Morgan Conference
- Fri May 10 00:01:01 2013 Rambus, Shire, Hospira, Viacom: Intellectual Property
- Thu May 9 17:49:25 2013 Rambus Fined $250 Million in Hynix Patent Lawsuit
- Thu May 9 08:00:00 2013 Court Ruling in SK Hynix Matter Recognizes the Value of Rambus IP and Determines Sanction
- Mon May 6 12:00:03 2013 Rambus Broadens LED Portfolio
Copy & Paste!
Disclaimer: This WebSite is not connected with Rambus inc. All brands and company names are the property of their respective holders. Rambus.org disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Rambus, RDRAM, XDR and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus inc. Direct Rambus, Direct RDRAM, RIMM, SO-RIMM, RaSer and QRSL are trademarks of Rambus inc. All information posted on this site is assumed to be accurate and not misleading. Posted messages on the message board are only the opinion of the poster. Nothing on this site is a substitute for your own research. Information on this site should not be relied upon for trading or any other purpose. Never assume that you are anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Your IP is 184.108.40.206.