Rambus lost the Antitrust case, BUT:
"Going into the deliberations, seven of the 12 jurors sided with Rambus', this person said. Nine was the minimum number needed to deliver a verdict."
"Micron cut a deal with DOJ to avoid prosecution, and the juror said that had he known of the company's role in the probe, it may have made a difference in his deliberations."
Latest Rambus News
Copy & Paste!
- Fri Apr 17 11:10:03 2015 What's in Store for Rambus (RMBS) this Earnings Season? - Analyst Blog
- Thu Apr 16 17:32:02 2015 Rambus CryptoManager highlighted @ GSA Silicon Summit
- Wed Apr 15 16:30:00 2015 Rambus Cryptography Research Division Executives To Speak at RSA Conference 2015
- Tue Apr 14 17:03:41 2015 Rambus Cryptography Research Division Licenses DPA Countermeasures to Thales
- Tue Apr 14 17:03:41 2015 Paul Kocher to moderate RSA Cryptographers? Panel
- Tue Apr 14 16:30:00 2015 Rambus Cryptography Research Division Licenses DPA Countermeasures to Thales
- Tue Apr 14 11:06:09 2015 Rambus to Announce First Quarter 2015 Results
- Mon Apr 13 16:05:00 2015 Rambus to Announce First Quarter 2015 Results
- Thu Apr 9 17:15:57 2015 Intertrust Technologies Integrates Advanced Security Cores from Rambus Cryptography Research Division to Protect Digital Content Delivery to Consumer Devices
- Thu Apr 9 16:30:00 2015 Intertrust Technologies Integrates Advanced Security Cores from Rambus Cryptography Research Division to Protect Digital Content Delivery to Consumer Devices
Copy & Paste!
Disclaimer: This WebSite is not connected with Rambus inc. All brands and company names are the property of their respective holders. Rambus.org disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Rambus, RDRAM, XDR and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus inc. Direct Rambus, Direct RDRAM, RIMM, SO-RIMM, RaSer and QRSL are trademarks of Rambus inc. All information posted on this site is assumed to be accurate and not misleading. Posted messages on the message board are only the opinion of the poster. Nothing on this site is a substitute for your own research. Information on this site should not be relied upon for trading or any other purpose. Never assume that you are anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Your IP is 22.214.171.124.