Rambus lost the Antitrust case, BUT:
"Going into the deliberations, seven of the 12 jurors sided with Rambus', this person said. Nine was the minimum number needed to deliver a verdict."
"Micron cut a deal with DOJ to avoid prosecution, and the juror said that had he known of the company's role in the probe, it may have made a difference in his deliberations."
Latest Rambus News
Copy & Paste!
- Fri Aug 28 05:15:15 2015 Future challenges for DDR4 and beyond
- Mon Aug 24 13:43:01 2015 TECHnalysis Research talks Rambus server memory chipsets
- Fri Aug 21 13:52:18 2015 Ely Tsern talks memory interface chipsets with The Platform
- Thu Aug 20 11:36:02 2015 Welcome to the new Rambus.com
- Thu Aug 20 11:36:02 2015 AnandTech, Forbes and WSJ cover Rambus memory chipset launch
- Thu Aug 20 09:52:14 2015 Meet the World's Newest Chip Maker: Rambus
- Tue Aug 18 08:30:05 2015 Rambus to Showcase New R+ DDR4 Server Memory Chipset at The 2015 Intel Developer Forum (IDF)
- Tue Aug 18 08:00:00 2015 Rambus to Showcase New R+ DDR4 Server Memory Chipset at The 2015 Intel Developer Forum (IDF)
- Mon Aug 17 17:01:00 2015 Tesla Surges on Price Target Increase, Rambus Jumps on Strategy Change: Tech Winners & Losers
- Mon Aug 17 14:03:17 2015 Rambus Makes Server Memory Interface Chipset For Advanced Enterprise and Data Center Systems
Copy & Paste!
Disclaimer: This WebSite is not connected with Rambus inc. All brands and company names are the property of their respective holders. Rambus.org disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Rambus, RDRAM, XDR and the Rambus logo are registered trademarks of Rambus inc. Direct Rambus, Direct RDRAM, RIMM, SO-RIMM, RaSer and QRSL are trademarks of Rambus inc. All information posted on this site is assumed to be accurate and not misleading. Posted messages on the message board are only the opinion of the poster. Nothing on this site is a substitute for your own research. Information on this site should not be relied upon for trading or any other purpose. Never assume that you are anonymous and cannot be identified by your posts. Your IP is 18.104.22.168.